Sunday, February 24, 2013

D-statistics on ADMIXTURE components

Aka I'm the subject of an article by Dienekes ! : )
Well, DOD133 actually.

I don't get all the subtleties, but as far as I understand the article, it's about detecting whether minor components from ADMIXTURE runs are real or just algorithmic artefacts :

One of the most persistent questions I get as admin of the Dodecad Project is whether some low level of admixture (e.g., 0.7%) of some ancestral component is "noise" or "real".

You can check the article here :


 

1 comment:

  1. posts are very interesting to see
    I was amazed to you
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I've chosen to let people comment freely on my posts. Nevertheless, you'll lose your time taunting me and calling me a fascist (which I'm really not) : I pray you to read my introduction which will reassure that my intentions genuinely aim at achieving amateurish knowledge. I understand that you may not share my passion for the history of the peopling of the World, just don't let me know as clear conscience gained by bashing a humble documentary work is useless.